Lessons learned ....... oh there are so many ....... and they...

1. 252 Posts.
    Lessons learned ....... oh there are so many ....... and they all cost money..... Biggest lesson is to not fall in love with a stock! By that I mean - believing that this stock is the one. The one that is going to make me rich. Falling for the 'story' Hook line & sinker leads to not selling when they go down and even worse, not selling when they go up 200% thinking they have another 200% to go ..... madness!

That brings me to the other lesson .... knowing when to sell ..... stop loss levels need to be placed where if they get hit it means the trend you are in has changed ... in the case of an uptrend , below the last swing low ..... because if the price goes below that low the uptrend then becomes technically violated. As for knowing when to take profits ...... still learning that one .... certainly tricky knowing when to let your profits run and when to realise the run is over.

I find HC is as good a place as any to find stocks ..... I have learnt not to trade based on any one's tips .... I use HC to bring stocks to my attention .... then ...... do my own research!!!!! Had a cracker of a trade last week on AZK ...... I wouldn't have known about it if I wasn't on HC ......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.