STT Weekend Lounge September 9-11, page-203

1. 1,020 Posts.
    nah not really, haven't had time to look, spent a couple days surf trip and now have to move to Sydney for my girl's career, so if i suddenly stop posting i've probably necked myself (don't take me seriously). but yeah will be quieter on HC for a while, might have to get a job again. has been killer hanging out with this crew, thanks for the support everyone.

had a quick look through Ravgnome's scans so this all i got that hasn't run hard yet
    EMC kinda got that CLQ SMN look about it except the volume is weird, it's been doing heavy consistently since 25/07 but hasn't made a big move yet but making higher lows ~ if it breaks upwards it should have a shittone of support in the 7's (or resistance if breaks downside). it's goddamn expensive though right?
    BGS maybe getting ready to trend, had a breakout of mini system, got a couple more to the left to deal with
    VHT indecision at resistance, will know direction soon. think Herbalist is onto this one from memory which always helps my confidence if holding
    CRB kinda weird three candles but just above CR and could set a stop easily at 21 to give it a chance
    SVM looks text book breakout to me but they did CR at 075 or something, nowhere near soaked, and graphite, so i'm not in, but chart looks rad been watching it for ages
    Marty's HZR tip i like too, has held/based above prev resistance 60 to make new support

keep an eye on TSN terms moving to 100% ownership of TSi, if they get it for under $50m should be a monster, also depending how they fund it. but big sellers gone from register and new blood looks legit. let us know if you want any details, there was heaps of great stuff on the thread but too many 20c party comments when it moves 5% these days

how about you, do you have anything else coming up? i'm sure PLH will be epic if you and Anton like it.

Gladiator & Anton's IPO discussion sounded most attractive to me after a quick read through the thread. with every sector that was gonna run having already run, we need some new ideas. we need roads, rivers, waves, change, man!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.