Ok have ask the question peejay ? Is Arr Interlisted stock or...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ok have ask the question peejay ?  Is Arr Interlisted stock or duel listed as i have no idea and their is a difference to be aware of with the amount of stock that can be traded etc .https://fastercapital.com/content/I...erences.html#Definition-of-Interlisted-Stocks

While interlisted stocks may seem similar to dual-listed stocks, there are some notable differences between the two. Dual-listed stocks are typically listed on two different exchanges in different countries, but they often have separate listings, with each listing having its own set of shares. On the other hand, interlisted stocks have a single listing, with the same set of shares being traded on multiple exchanges.

Possible its interlisted with the otc and the Frankfurt exchange but duel listed with the otc and the asx ?  I have no idea ive just got a query this maybe the case trying understand it all and well how it effects volume to the chart which i normally dont follow that much with indicators on charts etc

Too much going on bah fundamental's and ruling's which to be aware of just picking a stock to trade that's listed on multiple exchanges it seems .  More stuff for a person with a head like a prawn to ponder !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.