STTCOMP IPT TA LONG Impact Minerals (Explorer W.A.) MC $60M SP...

1. 7,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2028
    STTCOMP IPT TA LONG

Impact Minerals (Explorer W.A.)
    MC $60M
    SP 2.2¢

2 Charts...
    This first chart is a bit of detail on the buying pattern over the last 3 months. Personally I no longer use charts to pick a stock but there are several positives here and no negatives.
    #1. On the left of the chart is the buy/sell and it shows most of the accumulation occurred at 1.4 cents on steady elevated volume (a significant holder has since come out as the buyer increasing their position from 15% to 16.5%). Once the price broke out of that range the buying has continued to outweigh the selling.
    #2. There are a couple of indicators I developed myself which show the momentum (the EMA lines 3 day, 8 day and 34 day) which show the stock is currently experiencing a pullback... on a trend following strategy this is a buy the dip moment.
    Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 20-50-30 https __research.commsec.com.au.png

The second chart is the same time frame but easier to see how the price has evolved... patient accumulation at the 1.4¢ level over about 6 weeks, then the buyer stepped it up with volume to the first high, left the room for a week or so and the price pulled back and moved again with volume (and finally came out with the change of holding notice). Looks like the buyer has again left the room. My opinion is this is a standard buying approach of institutions... bursts of buying and then let it rest for a while. I doubt this is the end (but you have to form your own opinion). The key piece of information here is the second rise in price was achieved on about half of the volume... this indicates a lot of the weak holders have already sold... imo.

big.gif

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.