Yeah its kind of contrary to the rest of the stocks in the space...

1. 17,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Yeah its kind of contrary to the rest of the stocks in the space as much as ive looked at .

But its working it seems in the credit market of old its the opposite of lay buy .

You just receive the product straight away .

Front office uses shit like that for some reason i don't know why ?

Its kind of filling the tank half full to me .

Yet what's in ladies handbag/ mind is not closely related to the other species imo

One thing that would change that is an electric car is the filling of the battery to say eighty percent is pretty quick the last twenty percent is slow maybe even takes the most time . .

Now our leftie up here Qld is going bring out twelve guvnut owned petrol stations to bring down the cost of living .

Even my lefties i know laugh at it .

Remember one foot on the brake one off .

Twenty billion dollars or so for a sporting event would go along way to doing other things other than the pollution its going cause for all the lefties to have a big get together share few jobs around etc etc for two weeks .

In the climate emergency ?????????

Me id be running out the self pay car charges like a toll road the money goes into building new charges around the country but be guvnut owned .

I don't know how the garage is going deal with the fact Bh wants one does she know enough about them ?

Or just keeping up with fashion that could die out .

The fact you have so many options on the car from duel motor's all wheel drive long range short range etc etc Batteries .

Yeah yeah the boys up here asked the young lass what was under the the front bonnet an she had never looked

Mind you if mum got one the daughter would want one as well perhaps So would be some serious stuff going on down there in the garage perhaps?

Its not domain of the male perhaps to step up to the car yard seller an go what's it got under the bonnet nowadays .

As most of them has what it looks like a space for few beers the esky etc etc .

Nice !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.