STTRADING weekend thread 14th and 15th September 2024, page-97

1. 17,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    My mother weeded an cut up the kitchen scraps for her whole life an grew up on a small farm she just does it like many famers they just do what best they see is best .

Maybe out of habit now

Im not sure about commercial farming now days for the biomass !

I spent a bit of time on various farms id say .

Not enough to really say ok i could be a famer at all .

Olds enough now to realise how attached they were though to what happens when something could go wrong

If the biomass had survive back then as to now it couldn't without the advancement of agrarian society .

Which is contrary to the climate emergency .

Yet you have class actions against the ability to do so with say John Deere tractors .

The ability to repair after you have paid for something !

Because people want make money from the technology .

I don't think musk did that he said you can use my technology an make it better with battery technology .

Much the same as volvo with the seat belt .

They let everyone use it .

I seen that when i was looking over the weekends we have patented this we have done this etc

Like Herb said they are advertising much the same as perhaps i am being aware and making it aware this is what happens in the market and its surprising being in same stocks either at times .

Fifteen years or so or different stuff just perhaps we can find what has got through making you clean the windscreen both inside an out with the same tool .

I have more knowledge here at my hands with the stt than anywhere else imo

Just finding it sometimes you have put it out there .

Then go oh that makes sense just never thought of it that way or never knew .

Like i can go to say third world open sewer system an they have a bore in the ground two meters from where they shit for water supply .

Yet i cant sell a first world country to drink the water recycled with the best protection in the world we can do with filtration quality control etc etc

They will boil it drink from plastic etc etc

Mostly perhaps people don't even know they shower it etc etc etc they just tell you don't drink the water .

You know you soaking in it is a classic coming true .

You just don't want to think about it !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.