One thing I've noticed is the culture change of being a "nerd"...

1. 2,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    One thing I've noticed is the culture change of being a "nerd" in early-mid 2010s. Its now considered cool/normal to be involved in traditionally nerdy things such as internet culture, gaming, comics etc. Also been a big gender change aswell with females being more involved in those areas.

Personally only watchlist I have at the moment is major indexes, major commodity prices and some ETFs. For US ST trading, generally ride the wave of trend breakouts such as the recent tech rally. Currently out of that and have nothing on my watchlist over there at the moment. I called out couple days ago on the day trading thread that the rouge green NASDAQ candle off the back of weak US FA couple days ago was likely a bull trap and looks likely so far. So just researching if the tech rally will continue or what the next trend might be.

For ASX trading, I either have a list of stocks I trade all the time or just look at daily annoucements or recent runners. I know most day traders has watchlists of recent runners for the 3 day bounce trend that generally happens.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.