On something ive noticed change from younger then come back as...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    On something ive noticed change from younger then come back as well .

Is paper bags are back !   They were what everyone used in the earlier times then they went away to save the forests from being knocked down or well are just much better durable wise was the plastic bag .  Everything seems have a lot of packaging around it now .

Watchlist i nearly but not always add them in as portfolio option where you have a price attached as if you have bought them .I use a thousand dollars

Ie say this is fintech sector stock's which i think is in bit of turnaround in the market .Its not all the sector but some we collected along the way .  With the added addition of a having a value attached the watchlist now shows you price movement as well .

fintech.png

Now say list of stock's we are looking at for turnarounds .   You see we have the date the movement in price all using the watchlist and by having typed all this in we have ticker recognition also for the memory bank . Little but more work than just a normal watchlist   but gives that bit more information to think about etc I find

turnarounds .png

This one i like is from @golden6  Asked for one weekend looking for oil industry industrial's .She was onto it with the right area be looking as the watchlist shows .

oil sector industrials.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.