What has changed since I was young Kanga. An invitation to...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    What has changed since I was young Kanga. An invitation to complain that most of us old curmudgeons dont need.biggrin.png.
    Taking your comment regarding positivity on board, I will just recall the days when bank hours were limited and there were huge queues on Friday to get money for the weekend, When garlic was an alien taste, When you swore about people who had vandalised the public phone cause now you had to search for another one, When you had fights over map reading when in the car.
    My watchlists tend to be a waste of time. They are for stocks that I liked but for some reason wasnt willing to take a pilot in. Not being vested in them i dont follow them closely enough and the reservations colour my view about the stock movements. DXB good example . On a WL at 5c but worried about the con notes. that worry stopped me buying when it started to move and then it was up 100% and the old missed that train clouds my judgement about how much further it would go.
    Most of the great bands from the 60s were not known to me at the time. My experience was more Am radio and mainly the ABC. Some i recall:
    And speaking of how things have changed, the original James Bond,.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.