That looks like an interesting watchlist program you have there...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    That looks like an interesting watchlist program you have there Ibza .

Does that have three levels like daily weekly monthly price moves on it on it by the looks ?

Kangagirl holding out on the golden cross list

The phycological part of them i use for motivation Herb . I often make little portfolios of them like five grander theory to see if im getting in the right areas etc Not big on keeping notes as to much is retained in the melon and very well something i should look at is keeping more detailed .

I'm very messy/lazy when it comes to trading notes etc .Have them written everywhere at times .The power though of a list is compelling .I do use the printer at times then also use multiple windows opened to watch pre market and after market action when im on duty .

I do though have a big online diary in the stt knowledge libary .

The last topic of those is in fact the trading diary .

What about the cheque book in the old days and soon to be extinct i read somewhere recently !?

You could write your own money out and pay people . If we didn't have them back then would have made banking even harder and the cashflow around the economy . You could write a lot of money out as well ! As long as you could cover your amount when it was called in by the bank .

Bell curve showing on the monthly and quarterly charts of stock cxl .Looks to have broken through its first major resistance downwards .A completed curve would be about one dollar sometime if she keeps ona falling down the ladder cxl.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.