Yes its always developing along the way Ibza The dates as they...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Yes its always developing along the way Ibza

The dates as they go in and the paper trade aspects is good way of putting it .Like my copper stock list .Shhh don't tell i started adding the stock twice for producers as i come across them being so .

I find also i can get of a sector feeling if ive got a base by having the price added in portfolio form .Sometimes all boats rise with a tide .

The ones with a hole in them wont .Because also the watchlist also shows a portfolio gain loss .

Cmc markets they are currently under the bonnet of but its to big a list also with explorers in it . They like many things require the research to be checked .

A consolidation can really change the form of the stock then you have adjust to it .

One of the things about say repetition when you work is it helps the brain remember .I use to write out my scans for the stt then post them for along time here in the early days of stt . It was helpful for me in ticker recognition of the stocks coming in out of the scans .

Sometimes simple things can be best and you have to play to your strengths with abilities .time you have to be able apply yourself .

Then the information you have on hand how you can use it .

Some of us have different pants on we have with our skillsets to be able use technology .

Work can be tiresome if there is fun to be had to take your mind of it .

Is trading repetition ?

A fair bit of it must be because we go in cycles make rules etc etc .

Like say the times table when we were young .

Did we learn them by adding and subtracting etc all the different ways of finding the answer or by speaking them ?

We all learn constantly . In different ways we are same also .

Teamwork can save you hrs .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.