Using my cognitive dissonance here togakure . The price and the...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Using my cognitive dissonance here togakure .

The price and the date as Ibza pointed out is a trigger also .

Im probably well i am mostly a bottom dwelling market perspective rather than where you maybe close for the breakout type person .

I very rarely use alerts and is something now my minds focused its such a good way also !

I have this problem sometimes when people say cup handle should be in uptrend but you see them in so many places as well .Ive chased them so many times for the break up rather than breakdown of the handle .

Drove me nuts also but provided an area for experience also .

I started recently with stocks being making three monthly highs wasn't to bad an area as having some established trend to look at when scrolling charts from a bottom sniffer aspect .

The hound would like that in the garage trading team aspect of things

Where to call a breakout though is interesting .

Say if i take ASM .

Importance of taking notes not using the melon but i think asm is a close producer of rare earths ?!!!!!

In Australia new south wales .

We have a monthly chart nice big easily spotted bell curve big long crabber on the weekly distribution of the curve .

My breakout would be if it breaks downtrend resistance and where im looking at is if it has a three monthly trend intact for confirmation the trend maybe broken ?

So many aspect's we see differently as traders trying find the holy grail area that suits oneself .

Current poison is Matusalem Grand reserva rum, lime and coke as always the cubre libre .

So i can get at my watchlist work for the weekend i set the time up for .

Yes six wed have a little one it requires some research with but will have wait till the site gets back up to post it .

Arr asm from the brian files are in it . Afu maybe but is hard remember and kicked off about the same time as Lyc did but Lyc is the only one back from the early heady days of rare earths making the big runs from explorer to production !

Bit like Ore with lithium as any early leader ten or more years ago

The site went under repairs .of all times to do it !

Probably everyone updating their uranium watchlist's

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.