Six we have never had a lady go through emotional Monets on the...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Six we have never had a lady go through emotional Monets on the thread as long as ive been with it ?

Has been the men that have should up and said hey this is something different who have done so !

Imo

For that as a team we are still ok as a forum to be able do so !

Maybe one of the better ones that we can still be in a place where we are respected to say hey this is different experience we haven't come across before .

I know it concerns you as a thread member .

Our men can and have the ability to speak out and are respected by doing so .

Myself I've experienced it we are simple with emotions till we experience them ourselves .

Its a garage of life with the stt .

Kangagirl rides a honda six hundred in the minds of males perhaps ?

As long as she rides the stt as a thread she may see more of people offering support .

Id have quaka nine hundred !

The beast engines are inline six engines for power torque wise imo

Durability wise your namesake in a six has the best engine configuration imo

The inline engine for the best ability is a long stoke engine to able create torque .

An electric engine has this in oodles to be able do this for a short time frame !

You get the stt it requires long time talk imo

How to create that its successful in what a reader gets out of it is hard !

One of may favourite posters currently is STU

Asses the questions wants make the thread better and even wants after all this time so openly what is the garage !

Ive run a sunday program just asking for sometime live stuff !

Yeah im not sure if you can do online live with the stt as we are a different format to say day trading .

Its a bit more considering in a reply ?

The avenue is there for Stu with some expertise of trying so the same with trying get something off the ground on the stt we can all share in is admirable .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.