Driving to my wife's 60th birthday we were witness to a...

1. 6,664 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1538
    Driving to my wife's 60th birthday we were witness to a motorcycle fatality, just 50 meters ahead of us, with the motorcyclist dying in my wife's arms. She's suffered badly from PTSD ever since, and let's just say she is now a very reluctant car passenger. That night our mother dog jumped down off her Ottoman and from the floor just sat there staring up at the Ottoman as if someone was sitting in it. She was joined by our father dog, and their daughter and son and for about 5 minutes all four of them were on the floor together looking up at the Ottoman as if there was someone sitting in it.

When I went to work our father dog would miss me so he would go to the bathroom, pull down my towel, smell it and pee on it. Our father dog lasted until 13 years of age, but a brain tumor cut short his life and he passed away a few days before my birthday. The mother dog aged 14 lasted almost exactly one more year. They are buried together underneath our bedroom window in what is now a beautiful flower bed. Every morning, we lit and placed candles there in the hope that it would help their spirits find us.

Strange things started happening. The missus and I would be out in the garden with our two remaining dogs, and we would come inside and our towels in the bathroom had been pulled down onto the floor. We would start driving to work and a strong smell of coffee would come over the car, as if someone was in the back seat drinking a coffee. We would come home and there would be four pee pee spots on a rug near the lounge room - two large and two small. This used to happen, with the big pee pee spots made by mom and dad, and the small ones made by their children. The son and daughter would be all excited trying to tell us that mom and dad had visited. The missus and I both started seeing a white flash which we connected to the father dog. We stopped putting out the candles, and all of this stopped. Two weeks later we started putting out the candles again, and you guessed it, it all started happening again.

I'm heartbroken to hear about your wife but I pray that her spirit can still connect to you. May there be a white flash in your life.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.