I put an offer in for the home I am now living in. It was...

1. 11,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    I put an offer in for the home I am now living in. It was rejected. I couldn't afford anymore. I stood in the lounge room and said this house is mine. Offer after offer fell through for various reasons. I got a call asking if I was still interested about 3 months later. I moved in and for about the first few years living here I could always feel a presence in the property. I'd be in the kitchen and feel someone watching me, siting in the lounge looking out into the garden feel a presence walking by the windows. It wasn't scary, more like someone making sure I was O.K. as had just experienced a traumatic episode in my life.
    Was due to fly out to Australia, now living on the south coast and had made arrangements to drive to London one last time. Refused to go on the day we had originally intended. Don't ask me why, I don't know but was adamant wasn't going. Went two days earlier. On the original intended day, a bomb was placed in the letter box a few yards from where we had parked our car. The bomb went off injuring and killing many. and damaged the front of a large department store.
    As I have got older, not necessarily wiser, have learnt to trust my instincts and gut feeling so much more.
    Sometimes I don't even realise what I have done. As most are aware I had held LTR both in my super and private trading account. When it hit $3.00 per share, as in a trance I sold them. Had a few sleepless nights, what possessed me!!!! With the funds purchased more FMG, repurchased my LTR and paid for my trip this year.
    Is there a guardian angel looking out for us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.