STTrading weekend thread 17th to 18th February 2024, page-101

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Ive noticed certain li stocks coming off the lows recently six also while doing some scanning even on watch listed stocks i have on the broker platform .

Distribution done i guess for some . Bell curve pattern is interesting pattern if your charting for where this happens . Can be long short or even against the trend if the bell curve only breaks down half way or meeting resistance of sellers in the market while still on down trend .

My fear around lithium is a new technology comes out .Say sodium iron batteries ?

It could disrupt the sector even if its such a widely found mineral for the monkey bio-mass to survive . As the garage would put it .

We can and believe we will get there I like rare earths for survive ability of the bio mass not lithium so much for this reason . Both manufacturing of material's but the rare ones will do so much more than just the battery tech side of things perhaps?

Anyway been like a bloody war has happened with the baby gecko and the ants . The ants won in our inside nature of the dwelling we reside in to protect u s from nature .

Tried see if he she would survive probably did more damage to the little blighter .Put him on a bread plate on the desk for his last time on earth . Anyway the ants come took him away when i put him down where he had the last battle with them .

Nature gets us all in the end .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.