Couldn't sleep found myself in too deep a thought ! Ok here is...

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Couldn't sleep found myself in too deep a thought !

Ok here is one for you to ponder .

Bed was about four thirty am when the curlews put out a call .

Its five twenty two and all the day life birds have started waking up strangely enough nature knows each others calls .

Some sleep in the same tree im sure of it as its a real cackle goes on like hey what did you wake me up for !

Anyway the mind is on this isin number and scanning of all things .

My scans we have few for international markets never really followed them to how they work but if i know the stock code is cross listed by otc what ever the scan if i had a power full enough program would pick up the cross listed stocks etc etc etc.

The big fish would have these whether i need one or not is interesting for my scanning.

I know it cant be entered in the competition shhhh

Sneaky isn't it how once you can follow the exchanges your international whether you like it or not with some stocks.  One trade is all it takes for a high frequency trading to take place different for some of the other stuff like warrants blah blah to much for me but my scans do stuff like that if i don't put a filter on them .

Centre point trades where they split the price prime candidates why the ten area is so much traffic sometimes the price goes from point of cent to half a cent .

Its scans up indexes over the time ive used them they come through and you go hmmm Mostly the big weighted stock come in through as well which is natural and gets you into a sector to look for the charts patterns .

stt has been very good over the years for getting sector moves imo  

Sometimes you wonder how long people have been at trading and projects they do even .

The information how to do it takes years for some and can be quicker for others with skills they pick up and have already . Like knowledge of computers how to type fasts for date entry .

Take people like @Marketscan @Ravegnome .

Have all helped me at stages just with little stuff tips etc .

Like say if you look at this list of scans few from others sharing you can see how long a scan can run for still be useful in the right market time frames for patterns .

My first was looking for trix crosses over time it throws a lot flags  pennants cup and handles but it picks up a pause in  the market of the chart about four days of the last candles is my interpretation and strange other stuff .

scans .png
    scans1.png
    Bah humbug you mite say .

Well next Valentines day give a scanner a tick  .

That's all it takes as incentive .

And those who open threads forums etc

You may open their minds to new things to stimulate if they have a traders block or something in the mind they cant get over why somethings not working .imo

One day we may see it in one of our scans also from overseas possibly if im following the right stuff and interesed.  Peejay

It would sure be hitting scanners right round the world currently .

Fast and slow traders be picking up on it .

Imagine that the stt scans up international stock just off an isin number and its yours !

Woo hoo id be going i scanned the nyse the nasdac uk maybe others i cant sleep but will later .

Just with the potential i had get out of bed again lol

I can scan this list of exchanges it seems on my program .

Canada ,  Us stocks >  nyse  nasdaq nyse market otc markets world indices us indices forex precious metals .

And the land down under .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.