Other things to think of Stu . When you get watch list of stocks...

1. 17,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Other things to think of Stu .

When you get watch list of stocks say over seas otc market you can scan them !

If your program has the feature or well maybe have never explored this area of your platform before .

I had a signature once went like this .

Complex scanning simple charting portfolio management .

So look at the parameter i did for a scan come up with arrnf

As overseas otc

charting basics 2.png

I can do this also say with the watchlists you create added to the program . So i haven't created yet the watchlist of stocks for the overseas stuff yet but ive got somewhere to start when im focused on the scanning i also need garner a knowledge call it fundamentals'

Of what overseas trading means with duel cross listed stocks and what im trying do as well with this . I dont want waste to much data time entering this all then not getting that knowledge in order for what i may scan for or be able to as well . charting basics 2.png
    charting basics 3.png

charting basics 4.png

5.png

So that's a live scan for the incredible chart folks and others interesting in scanning what it came up with .

Sometimes you find an emu stock and it can explain some of the things you can understand when you explore what the stock is . Why im just so happy with Peejays stock and Min owes credit for helping shape me in the trading market world etc etc

Its like ammies stock Tlx where back testing was so good because you had a start not far back in the charts you could tune back test indicators ets with .

The quarterly reviews bought that stock into so much more by input with others to do a review every quarterly we would have series of stocks we can review how they are going parts of the trading journey .

Freehold once asked what the numbers meant in the scans i do did .

I couldn't answer what the numbers did i was scanning for patterns and indicators where they were in a chart blah blah blah .

It never left me that question though in the annals of the mind .

Its rock i base my scanning on .

The stock Peejay found is an emu staring me in the head lights of being such a good stock for this ,

The numbers what they mean .

To the market to the interrelations' of the market mechanism's how they combine into a price to be able buy sell and what happens .

All things happen on the lot of the . People come and go etc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.