0 from 5 attempts Herb? Making the rest of us feel like super...

1. 1,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    0 from 5 attempts Herb? Making the rest of us feel like super traders.

Actually have traded NXS in the past but haven't been active in the stock for years.

My interest triggered by the registry and presence of Thorney and Walker Group, they seem to be solid, also Tiga (thorney) with unsecured loan at 12% with oppies at 40c odd a vote of confidence in my book. It is a speccy after all.

If guidance reached your talking MC to Revenue ratio of < 2 on high growth backed by supposedly strong IP selling into US market, I take your point about lack of execution by former management.

Anyway if your considering holding now is the time, all about model validation through numbers now no BS, that rev guidance of 36-40 mill usd if achieved will go a long way to validate, don't like the move from 20c to 30 on low volume will probably come back before hopefully going higher on guidance and volume or lower still if guidance falls short.

Anyway plenty of time to stew about it, interim numbers not out till late Aug unless some sort of trading update to fill the void.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.