To be honest I'm rarely aware when fundamental events are on,...

1. 2,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    There are always going to be people richer than us, whether it be royalty, inherited wealth etc... I like looking at those lists because I find them inspirational, especially the Australian BRW ones. Money wise, sure it would be cool to have loads of money and no stress regarding financials. We can only do the best we can with what we have and enjoy the journey.

To be honest I'm rarely aware when fundamental events are on, well I'm often unaware what day of the week it is, so I continue to trade if there is an available setup regardless.

Some questions:
    1. Have any of you guys tried trading with a prop trading firm? I hadn't watched youtube videos about trading in ages and the algo has flooded my account with trading video recommendations. I've been binge watching them, and I just got a free trial with FTMO so just checking them out.

2. Also, what chart platform are you using? The charting platform on Nabtrade has been a dog's breakfast ever since the first of the financial year, so I'm also trying out TradingView Essentials package.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.