Turn that music down you are meant to be studying.Have avoided...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Turn that music down you are meant to be studying.
    Have avoided the newsletters from Herbie land as whilst I can accept losses from my own choices feel bad if people lost money on some stock I referenced. Even though it is entirely their trade and management of same and I am probably giving my comments here way too much weight in thinking that.
    Happy with VEE. Was one where it was oversold on some production issues in the propellor lines which the company said it was addressing and ,in fact expanding capacity, through new machinery purchases. Think there was a bit of reaction to raise and director sales prior to release of news re produciton issue as well. But has been rising on evidence they dealt are with, gyro deals, and an agreement with Sharrow marine for sale of Sharrow's revolutionary propeller to in line propeller systems Bought some more on the way back up. Recently some distribution been going on with Perennial selling but absorbed them and then broke through what had been a cap at 1.20 on Friday. Not really a trading stock. Volumes pretty low. Got my bag+ back on paper
    DRO got back on after last post about selling it here. Cost me a few cents but really was just a new trade.Still onboard. Lots of retail enthusiasm atm.
    Made (and lost) some coin trading CPV. It is one bucking horse at the moment.
    AND another that has recovered well from the covid years.Dont know if much more in it atm.
    Bought more NXS Friday. This time for sure I got the bottom. lol. Still think it has to be min 2-3 bags from here next 12 months. Lot of old blood to be cleared out on way back up though.
    Feel for those whose 4Cs were less than stellar. IPD, ALC, 3DP come to mind. I still have some 3dp so i felt some pain there.
    Over 10 years Friday night has been a music night as people kick back ,have a brag or a weep about the week that was. Never affected the threads popularity. And lots more music played a few years back. Personally last thing I want to look at on a Friday night Is some companies financials or some charts.
    If the thread has fallen from poularity then it probably has to do with the number / quality of tips. Or that so many traders have ended up baggies in the current market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.