Dont be dramatic. You will always be welcome here Golden as far...

1. 7,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Dont be dramatic. You will always be welcome here Golden as far as I am concerned. That was always the STT mantra, No aggro, welcome to all

It is true that the thread is quiet. Been thinking of posting Ghost Town a few times. Some ideas for revitalisation would be good. I never sought out any advice or remember getting any ( apart from "pigs get slaughtered" from Gladiator) but I did find the ideas in the weekly discussions helpful in developing strategy. Hence my suggestion we revisit those. We cant bring back people who for whatever reason have left HC. But we can try to keep the spirit of knowledge sharing alive.

My wife asked whether people commented on M's wifes death and I read through them for her, choking up as I did. I thought there were quite a few.

It would be very sad to lose this forum. Last time i posted on a stock thread the discussion led to me being called a worthless human being. Took them off ignore momentarily to follow a discussion and saw that one. Granted i stirred the pot a little but ...? Always viewed this forum as a haven.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.