STTrading weekend thread 3rd - 4th February 2024, page-28

1. 10,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Agree, 5 or 6 years ago the STT was a brilliant place to visit....the reason for the decline???, no idea....was it due to the main players moving to Twitter twaddle??.
    I still view the threads, but don't participate like I used to. Was never interested in the tipping as much, but really miss the stock discussion without being overly promotional.
    Over the years I've joined( and quit) a few SM groups, only to be discouraged by blatant, Ill informed and desperate ramping and the lack of response to attempts of research/ discussion. I think this was partly due to the influx of " stimmy" traders during covid....we all know at least one....one trade made them a master, then later, when markets turn, the desperation comes out....
    Anyway, I digress a little. Fortunately I haven't seen the desperation here....
    Was always willing to help the newbies, still am, but, do admit to losing my biscuits with a few, who don't seem to want to listen/ be helped...
    Actually, there's a topic for discussion right there....newbie mistakes and their behaviour

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.