We did a scan with the thread once trying find this kind of...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    We did  a scan with the thread once trying find this kind of market action @andrew9484

Took some work to try and get a scan together that was some sort of viable to trade sift stocks with .

I couldn't get quite what was requested with my skill for the trades close in after a market drop that would bounce .

Anyway what we come up with we call the curtain dropper scan .

Its shown a few lately the bounce that people were looking for .

Scans are strange im not at them everyday but i was like wow ive scanned what was to be looked at about six years ago .

This is the type pattern we named the scan after because we could not get in close to the big drop candle with volume etc .And it suited our scanning and rules for entry to indicators also .

Been throwing some different stocks of late patterns im not familiar with in the scan .

curtain dropper.png

Stocks like this the scan has never thrown before in the times ive watched it and what it was supposed to do !

curtain dropper.png

There is few in the scan tonight what the thread was looking for like this one when we tried scan unsuccessfully for .

curtaindropper.png

Its also possibly the most stocks ive ever scanned in these parameters .

curtain dropper.png
    curtain dropper 1.png

Welcome to the thread also andrew9484 .

We are mixed bunch of after market full time and everything traders who let our hair down on the weekends and enjoy each others company .

For the middle ground.

The stt is a bit of north long and south  short term  and also different levels of traders together as a team .

You have made it even better for others  already .

Its our anthym .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.