The idea of cappers and price sell walls is very real . If you...

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    The idea of cappers and price sell walls is very real . If you can think of it to trade it then yes its certainly happening .

Is it legal . Yes price manipulations by the market are allowed and welcomed by the market owners as the provide price stability and also volume to the markets .

How much information the retail trader has in determining is limited no doubt by what you can pay for or have at hand to be able determine price direction quickly say as in day trading .You against the institutions if they could be bothered perhaps in some stocks !

But downtrend in the stocks turning around from big falls where institutions may have left is still the field of retailers and small brokers who can and will do the same imo

There are some key charting areas that maybe keys to finding where enter markets where in the interests of things is the volume !

I hate volume because its the one as the market dictators use and also recommend for what you may seem illegal or unfair practices is volume to be legal imo

Without it nothing moves in any direction or stays still . Verce

I can remember being in a stock many years ago Cer and not sure if it was on the thread or following the day traders thread and people were egging a trader to breakdown a wall by line wiping it .

It happened the wall broke an the trading action changed the dynamics of the trading .

Happens a lot really .

Dark pools trading action that is quite possible there not to distort the overall capital value of the market place .Its why shorting is allowed also .

The market preserves capital at all means available to it .

This is constantly changing in ways it does so .

Remember there is next level information that is used !

That is not available to the retailer unless they pay .

Once you buy sell your information is available to be used from a registry.

Its not like the electoral role where its private when you vote .

You can be on the role is public information how you vote is private .

How you buy and sell is public information if you have the ability to know that information .

Are other markets meeting the retail understanding and offering services for this ?

Perhaps .

The questions you are asking are leading to better understanding of the markets and how they are reacting to new methods that are always changing in gaining an edge for oneself .

Its worth a read imo

I was doing jury duty not long after Pauline Hanson was convicted an the bailiff was exhaling how the weighted the jury for conviction .

After she was freed they changed the time frame the lawyers could research the jury to two hrs i think from two weeks .

Now with ai its blink of an eye the information .

The jury caught up in how it was being selected was unfair !

A trades like that . imo

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/level2.asp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.