STTrading weekend thread 6th-7th January 2024, page-21

1. 1,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Thrill of 2024 so far being DXB, when the boys entered said we would sell when MC hit 100m, we think in MC’s not SP, easier to compare with peers. In saying that just rechecking some peers, what is a stage phase 3 bio JV funded to commercial outcome worth? Probably lot more than 100m, welcome to the world of post exit dissonance of a trader I guess, notice how a stock is 2 completely different entities depending on whether you hold it or not, all gets back to greed & fear.

Anyway, late march some very important information out so plenty of time in get back in on weakness if necessary and noticed some weakness on Friday so all going to plan. (hopefully)

So the yanks are back into ‘higher for longer’ mode, wish they would hold a thought for longer than a couple of trading sessions. Maybe that’s the reason they reckon females make better traders than males? (heard that but don’t know if true, seems to be bit of a girl power vibe about the thread so lads thought would just throw the resident crew a bone)

Must admit best trader I know is a female so maybe something in it, something about males being too reckless?

Talking about females the BH & Daughter and couple of her mates up in Sydney bonding over some retail therapy, Daughter received some funds in way of cashed out profit from her account for Xmas and the pack quite excited when they left here with the scent of multiple clothing purchases finding a way into their nostrils, the blood lust upon them.

Hound & I got an invite to run with the pack but graciously declined on grounds of reason, rationality & sanity. The garage’s human just attacks summer with 5 new black tee shirts with couple of pairs of shorts and comfortable slip on’s for the feet. (Great believer in the slip on, one less thing you have to do in the morning & you don’t want ‘tie up’ time cutting into the premarket.)

BH organizes all that, she knows how to source quality stuff, the lads responsible for the undies, Hound & I just go the Coles clothing section and scoop up 2 ‘tradie’ 5 packs.

Rest of the boys just go thru with the basic fur, scale, spike and feather, no nonsense crew.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.