AKO 0.00% 14.0¢ akora resources limited

This is in response to a post from...

1. 2,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1637
    This is in response to a post from @Burty85https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ako-general-discussion.6779410/page-401 (whose hungover math looks pretty good) about Stu Crow likely being our largest shareholder. I was thinking the same thing, which got me thinking "who the hell is this guy who has salvaged our capital raise, but now has the largest holding so much influence over the company?"

I also know pretty much nothing about LKE, except there was a massive pump and dump from cents to $2, or maybe there was some validity, or maybe it was just like tulip/ Bitcoin mania, or maybe it was just a pump and dump? Who knows.

I haven't done any math, but I think he's put about $1.5m of the $3.5m raised into AKO.

I've got no idea about how many LKE shares he sold, when he sold them, or for what consideration.

What I do know is some people hate him, and others like him, I'd be keen to understand why he's such a polarising character.

The good news is:
    - a very successful raise in this market
    - fully funded so Paul can do everything on his wish list (including Tratramarina - and whether that's good or bad is yet to be decided, but Paul has been very solid so far).
    - he's highly likely to convert his options which could likely fund the DFS/BFS of we need to go down that route (the question is whether he converts from cash or sells shares to convert).
    - if Stu is as rich as I think he is, then would he be likely to invest in the next major investment phase after option conversion - which is hopefully going mining.
    - he could potentially bring other investors in

Potential negatives:
    - what's his intention with this investment? Short, medium, or long term? or hold until death?
    - does he want a board seat?
    - any iron ore experience?
    - does he have actual mining experience, or is he just a rich finance guy? (LKE aren't producing yet, right? I've got no idea)
    - any skeletons in his closet?

Any information would be appreciated.

I'll also share stuff as I learn more.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 29/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $1K 7.142K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6541 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 238255 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.