STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

stu striving for competitiveness, page-8

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    Hellyeah,

You may be right about AED, however I assessed it as too risky for me, and still do, despite the compelling numbers if all goes to plan.

Been on holiday so missed responding to your earlier posts. For my style of investing I see IPM and COE as having comparable qualities with STU. All three are small producers with good cashflow, good opportunities and management who are clearly adding value to their assets. I similiarly like several of the midcaps. I am a little dubious of STU peers, GOG and ITC.

As for high flyers, we all have our targets there. In my case I struggle to see a company with future production as highly valued as AWE, except perhaps NDO. In both cases the market believes mgmt walk on water, perhaps they do, in which case they are probably undervalued.

I am not particularly good, nor particularly bad at stock picking, but do try to see some angles others don"t. In the case of STU there are many good aspects I suspect are overlooked by the market, hence my attempt from time to time to highlight them. Perhaps they are fairly valued for now, however in 6 to 12 months I see a much higher value, if management deliver.

We all have different styles IMO, and for me I understand the producers with cashflow, better than the explorers. Importantly, as a consequence, I have more patience with the former, and we know wealth flows from the impatient to the patient. May try pure explorers again when I have more experience, and/or more discipline.

Entropylord

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.