HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Stuart McAuliffe - Macro Market Call, page-13

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198

I'm going to set aside the fact that most of these calls relate to a buy+hold strategy which HML evidently do not follow (note the 280k+ trades last financial year and next to zero assets held in liquid markets in FY18) and have a look at a few of Stu's ideas (I am going to disregard the nonsensical yammering about entire continents being cheap and parties because they are empty comments):

prediction - US wont go up much and wont go down much actual - S&P 500 went up over 10% from Feb and then fell 20%...

prediction - ASX will break through previous historic highs of 6800 by end of 2018 actual - XJO currently sitting at 5500...

prediction - gold producers will continue to rise actual - GDX is at similar levels to Feb

prediction - materials producers will continue to rise actual -XMJ is at lower levels since Feb

prediction - AUD will continue to perform well and RBA will discuss raising rates actual - AUD down from around 78c at the start of the year to 70c

prediction -oil can go crazy from $64-66 actual - actually went up to $75 but currently sitting at $42

prediction - japan will go crazy - actual - nikkei 225 flat from Feb to christmas eve but have now fallen off a cliff...

prediction- USD will stabilise actual - DXY has risen about 8% since Feb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.