HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I'm going to set aside the fact that most of these calls relate...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198

I'm going to set aside the fact that most of these calls relate to a buy+hold strategy which HML evidently do not follow (note the 280k+ trades last financial year and next to zero assets held in liquid markets in FY18) and have a look at a few of Stu's ideas (I am going to disregard the nonsensical yammering about entire continents being cheap and parties because they are empty comments):

prediction - US wont go up much and wont go down much actual - S&P 500 went up over 10% from Feb and then fell 20%...

prediction - ASX will break through previous historic highs of 6800 by end of 2018 actual - XJO currently sitting at 5500...

prediction - gold producers will continue to rise actual - GDX is at similar levels to Feb

prediction - materials producers will continue to rise actual -XMJ is at lower levels since Feb

prediction - AUD will continue to perform well and RBA will discuss raising rates actual - AUD down from around 78c at the start of the year to 70c

prediction -oil can go crazy from $64-66 actual - actually went up to $75 but currently sitting at $42

prediction - japan will go crazy - actual - nikkei 225 flat from Feb to christmas eve but have now fallen off a cliff...

prediction- USD will stabilise actual - DXY has risen about 8% since Feb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.