HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

I totally agree with you.  It makes me sad to know that tomorrow...

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573

I totally agree with you.  It makes me sad to know that tomorrow morning I will wake up and see that your post will have been replaced with grey fill and those two words that no poster wants to see in place of their post.

I have been informed by other shareholders I have spoken to that John McAuliffe, chairman of HML, was awarded an Order of Australia medal or similar honour about 10 years ago.  Some shareholders have even stated that this was a determining factor in their decision to invest in HML. I know that a number of shareholders have written to the Governor General requesting that this honour be rescinded.  It won't help get our money back, but I am inclined to agree with the view that he should be stripped of the accolade.

For those who hold the same view, please see the link to the Governor General's website below.  I'm thinking that the more people that write or email their requests, the more likely the requests will be acted upon.

https://www.gg.gov.au/australian-honours-and-awards/contact-us-further-information

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.