Stuart Robert possible misfeasance?, page-14

1. 86,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''When the Liberals disposed of Turnbull, they abandoned all pretence of a moral, law abiding government.''

oh they ditched the morals long long before that - IMO, the dismissal was when they lowered the bar dramatically - and, Ozzies supported their moral decline

how bad is this story of the Liberal Party bottom of the barrel scum tactics -------

and how bad a moral base personality is the person who designed it - the corporate lipstick job - man there's some very very very very morally ugly people out there

''Ms Miller said there was a "proliferation" of negative media coverage in late 2016 that was "growing and growing and growing" but it was "predominantly in the left-wing media".
    "We weren't too concerned because it wasn't unusual that the left-wing media were attacking us regarding social policy," she said.
    Ms Miller told the commission in response to growing criticism, the government adopted a counter-narrative strategy in the "more friendly media" such as the tabloids.
    Counsel assisting Justin Greggery KC asked Ms Miller: "You said the media demand was very high … the media was generally adverse … it was heavily critical. Would you say that… the media situation was in crisis mode?"
    "Yes, but I didn't think it was not able to be shut down," she replied.
    "The prime minister [Malcom Turnbull] was unhappy with the escalating media issue around this [Robodebt] … we were trying to contain it," she said.
    "I developed a crisis media strategy at the request of the minister – he was very firm with me that I needed to shut this story down.
    "That involved … placing stories with the more friendly media, the right-wing media, about how the Coalition was actually catching people who were cheating the welfare system."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01...ernment-royal-commission-alan-tudge/101910064

Australia can never become a nation with people like this as part of the country - and, particularly often in decision making power positions

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.