IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Stuart Roberts, page-26

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    G'day Semi,

The scenario you suggest would be infinitely preferable to the Ridgeback deal, no question about it. I'd vote for that in a heartbeat if it were put to shareholders. The question is, could the company find a broker prepared to fully underwrite it? If not, there's a risk of not raising the cash required to fund development. Even if it's fully underwritten, but the broker wound up having to take up a large quantity of shares, they'd be dumping them at the first opportunity to recoup their cash.

Remembering that the directors have pretty big stakes, they'll want to structure a deal that results in the minimum dilution to their holdings too. It's a cardinal responsibility of all company directors to act in the best interests of shareholders. If a better deal can be found, they are duty bound to recommend it. So what to do?

As I've commented previously, it's surprising to me that we've yet to receive the notice of meeting for the EGM. Makes me wonder if there isn't something going on behind the scenes, possibly to find a way to make the deal less dilutive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.