IOF 0.00% $5.58 investa office fund

stuck with 130m shares, page-22

1. 18,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The trouble with opening the door to these institutions to pick up more stock after they have shown their intention with a prior sell down is that the volatility rockets up when they alternately prop, dump and short the stock again.
    This in turn makes the company look like the complete dog that it is because what self-respecting retail investor will hold a $1.3b capped stock paying a ~9% dividend long term when it swings 25% in a week? This company must be the laughing stock of the ASX because it's register is now so rotten. How can this be fixed? It might take a year of trading with no cap raisings before it stabilizes.

I for one was going to hold this long term but with the instos raping this stock periodically I am in the mood to dump my entire holding on the next rise.

Imagine having a business degree and overleveraging a stock in an unsustainable interest rate environment, and then instead of trying to protect shareholders from your mistake, you just do rapid fire capital raisings at the bottom of the market so the whole pack of cards doesn't collapse and make you look bad. And IOF is by NO MEANS alone on this. Unbelievable. Sometimes I think the children in a daycare centre could run some of these asx companies better that the current crop of Australian directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.