BPT 2.21% $1.11 beach energy limited

RIV I have said this before but no-one seems to have any facts...

1. 408 Posts.
    RIV I have said this before but no-one seems to have any facts to support the theory. There is too much CFD trading/position taking on the beetch. For every long CFD position there is a short somewhere in the system. The CFD providers cover their clients positions in such a way that they cannot lose - basically by taking positions inside of their clients. Either by puts and calls or counter acting shorts or longs. How this unwinds is any ones guess but it is my belief that the positions are big enough to control the share price. I think it started about the time of the aborted BPTO issue that the comany was advised against but did anyway - not understanding the ways "the market" works/is manipulated.
    I said that the Beetch should consolidate the shares to increase the CFD variation and make it much harder to control the share price. I doubt whether even a discovery in shale will be a big enough shock to break the shackles but a takeover may be a way out then for the CFD suppliers...just my thoughts about the "black holes" surrounding the beetch. For what it is worth...it hurts investors but that is the legacy of the ASX run for the ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
-0.025(2.21%)
Mkt cap ! $2.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.13 $1.14 $1.09 $9.538M 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 94545 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 199949 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.