SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

stuck, page-16

1. 175 Posts.
    "lets add to this "market perception"

yeah, your right Katana, probably the most important point!
    sentiment and perception overrule fundamentals and logic nearly every time!....but I have said that before.

I'm assuming you're meaning both "perception" of TMR and also the the whole MARKET ?

Overrall market sentiment/perception is MY main consideration when making investment decisions.
    As they say -"The rising tide raises all ships" {and in reverse}!

Using that approach, luckily had me with only 20% of my portfolio invested in stocks at the beginning of Jan. {the rest in cash} Jan 22/23 - Best days ever ,for me!
    I'm not up to speed with "shorting" yet,so leaving that to the more experienced folk for now! Main focus to not lose money for now!...Cut Losses QUICKLY.

I'M RAMBLING

My point.. my very first look at TMR showed a chart where the SP was FLAT at a time where many others were rising, indicating to me that sentiment wasn't good at that time.Possibly those that are doubting TMR's prospects are , or already have, "jumped ship", which may limit any further downside even if the whole market "tanks".
    Sentiment here could reverse rather quickly with some positive news me think! Time will tell.......

Good to see the new thread started!
    Onya Toggs!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.788K 697.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 12265747 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2132880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.