VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Whatever happened to what was once called VPG happy hour...the...

1. 3,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Whatever happened to what was once called VPG happy hour...the last 60 minutes of trade and VPG would be 'off to the races"/ I often referred to it as Slappi hour because he was most vocal about it. AhHHH those were the days...

A serious note. A lot of banter on HC about McCabe and debt for equity (hairbrain) idea. My take is that it doesn't have the legs to move forward.

I was interested to read someones comment that VPG declared they had the cash and so were able to settle without any drama...

Has anyone canvassed the concept of VPG doing a share buyback? After all, if as the pundits are suggesting the most hideous part of this crisis is at best behind us at worst aside us...and accepting that VPG's balance sheet is in reasonable (aka 're-financable' ) position, would it not be prudent to (a) absolutely avoid one ounce of shareholder dilution at current obscene prices and (b) at a minimum swoop up I suspect many unmarketable parcels and consolidate share register.

Just another hairbrain idea...I'm a holder so if the directors can throw them around, so can I (lol)...

Have agreat weekend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! n/a
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.