RHY 2.78% 7.0¢ rhythm biosciences limited

Thanks Triage and Iseki, I am trying to become a trader, and...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Triage and Iseki, I am trying to become a trader, and started off well, but as Iseki pointed out, I did not put a stop loss on RHY because I was happy to hold, based on the story. Following Triage's comments at top of this post, I went back and checked out the Board (Otto) and the 19/20 Annual Report. Having no valuation of the company is a challenge, and the only guidance in the AR was the global potential annual sales of $38.49 Billion, based on potential tests. See page 9 of the AR. This includes China of $19.83BN. This is the only guidance I could find per the original prospectus, and I did not check all news. The second bit of news in Q3 report is that they have cash for 3.2 quarters, so Christmas 2021 they will need funds. No idea what will jhappen to the share price becuase of this, but the company is worth nothing if it cant achieve Stage 7 certification.

Iseki, I am guessing the lack of liquitidy reflects the punt factor on this type of float, (I use Equity Story to give me guidance and Wolf stays away from this type of investment until the company has proven itself, and then he invests) and the fear of the company running out of cash before Stage 7 is achieved. Equity Story did not recommend this stock either, it was a mate.

Another question is who is the current huge drop in the price hurting? Otto per Triage paid 6 cents for his 2020 shares, and per Market Index has 27.4M shares..He has arguably paid less than 20 cents for all his shares, so is he hurting? Only on paper, based on the top price of $1.675. I know of him from his IWL days, and he is a tough operator.

Finally, how does a company protect its IP from hacking? Is that a real risk for RHY? Given our postion with China at the moment, I would be reluctant to allow a Chinese company access to RHY technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $1.212K 17.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37250 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 34578
Last updated 15.27pm 06/06/2024 ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.