DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

For those interested, the plot below shows the EpiFlex control...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    For those interested, the plot below shows the EpiFlex control arm superimposed against the two matched control curves that FTT have provided in previous updates.

Keep in mind that all of the curves plotted below are the result of different effort to select a cohort of difficult to heal VLU patients, and in my view define the likely profile of the VF00102 control arm. The FTT matched controls were both produced from ex-post matching, whereas the EpiFlex control arm has a two-week healing progress screen much like the VF00102 screen (remember duration, size and initial healing rate are strong predictors of VLU healing).

What I find comforting about the set of historical proxy VF00102 control curves is that they are fairly similar amongst each other, but very different (at the single data point-estimate we have) for to the blinded VF00102 cohort (i.e. 50% healing at 12-weeks).

In other words, given the generous amount of data that FTT have shared with us, and the profile of known estimates of healing curves (discussed above), then the game from here in for FTT investors is a bet that FTT's enrolment criteria and prospective screening for healing have worked to isolate a set of VLU patients that are indeed genuinely hard to heal. Given this, and the proven predictive-utility of both the M-score and early healing progress for VLU healing...it is a bet that I am very happy to take at near my maximum risk tolerance for a single investment.

That's all from me!

EpiFlex Control Cuve Comparison.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.