ADO 11.5% 2.9¢ anteotech ltd

Stuff confidentiality

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1647
    Yes, stuff it. I want the truth, I want the facts. I want it because the truth about Anteo's dealings with Phillips (yes PHILLIPS - what an infantile, purposeless masquerade that has been) will help me assess whether to stay in or get out. For me the truth re Phillips is material information and as a part owner of the company, I should have access to it. I don't give two hoots about Phillips, but I do give an infinity of hoots about ADO. I just want an honest explanation of why, after all the positive detail that has been given in successive quarterlies, they have elected not to run with us, at this stage at least. Speculatively, there is a myriad of possible explanations. I can have my own, I can read and attempt to assess those of others, but facts from MY company would totally gazump all that. Silence in this respect is either duplicitous or just plain stupid. The truth could give a much clearer picture to individual investors as to the wisdom of their investment. And as investors, that is what we are entitled to and deserve. The main game is not, as it is in politics, the preservation of power and individual reward, but the interest of shareholders. That interest is not necessarily dominated by attempts to maximise the SP and the tenure of individual office bearers and employees. If glitz and spin are the prime ingredients, the pigeons will still finally come home to roost. What we want are straight talkers and real information disseminators running our business. Do we have them at the moment?

Yes, I am an unashamed idealist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.