HML 0.00% $1.99 henry morgan limited

Stuff em, page-3

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

Yep,,,,thats how I feel too

I think that I have been wrong about Stu all along

I had given our once Captian Stu, the benefit of doubt too many times

I have stated that I didnt believe that he was trying to hornswaggle us,

since the day the good ship HML ran aground and that he was just being too ambitious

with his plundering and flippant with the rules and reporting

I no longer believe this to be the case

I no longer trust anything that he or our directors say or do..I have lost faith and trust

George Dubya said it best

There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

Well that how I feel

If Stu, wants me to swap my HML and BHD for his JBL, well stuff ya too, I would rather go down

with the ships, Stu has taken both ships and recklessly scuttled them, but I would rather now

set them on fire and watch them burn then set sail with the so called Captain again.

The great calls on brexit and trump, the windfall plundering...was it real or a crock...the art of war...

..the fall of rome and all the rest of the crap

Unless of course the crew and shareholders of the good ships are your enemy after all?

All the so called gains now seem like the were illusory gains after all, not won or plundered

but shuffled...just like the deckchairs we now find ourselves seated upon, we now have 

two options...neither one pleasent

I once thought that the Capt'n had a bigger plan for all of this, well he may still have,

but since it has not been articulated to the crew and we are currently at trust factor zero, it

may be that we are just not included in these plans and were/are just simple cannon fodder

Until I hear otherwise I am happier to sit on the ship with matches in hand

than be anywhere near Texas or Tennessee.

Cheers

BTW...thanks uncystu for all that you have done and what you are currently doing,

really appreciate it 

I

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HML (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.