HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Stuff is happening

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Just out of passing interest I found this on Linked In today. I would not expect that Velpic would announce this to us because telling us there is a free demo happening in Melbourne would be a little bit like telling us that "Dale dug a hole". Notwithstanding, I am here to tell you that Dale did in fact dig a hole.

This mob Lion Global HR are hosting demonstrations of the Velpic platform in February. This was posted on linked in on December 3rd before the new BDMs even started so it is good to know that Velpic was not letting the grass grow under their feet and were putting as many pieces in place so that the new BDMs could hit the ground running. The lady who wrote this article, Marlene Liontis, also has ties to another HR organization Turn2 Workforce Solutions. Some fellow by the name of Con Sotidis who appears to be in yet another HR organization comments on the post and gives Velpic a glowing review.

I guess this is the way forward. HR recruitment and training is often outsourced these days so I am guessing the BDMs will be doing the round of all the HR recruitment and training companies even as we speak.

click here for linked in post

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.