HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Rockme, I would refer to to page 9 of the recent Ballieu...

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Rockme, I would refer to to page 9 of the recent Ballieu research report under the section "Financial Metric":

"As at October 2015, annualised Pay Per View (PPV) and SaaS fees revenue were
    $200,000. We expect this to grow for the next two years at around 20% month-on-month,
    in line with the growth experienced in 2015. Given that VPC has hired an additional three
    salespeople for 2016, we believe this is achievable. VPC Group professional services fee
    revenue for FY15 was $2.3m, of which the vast majority was generated by Dash Digital.
    We have assumed growth of 5% pa for the next two years in Dash Digital revenue.
    ƒ
    Based on management commentary, we estimate that VPC’s cash burn rate will be in the
    region of $0.3-0.4m per month going forward and that VPC will be self-funding in around
    18-24 months. Based on these forecasts, the current $4m cash on balance sheet (post-
    raising) should therefore last them until they become self-funding. Over the next 24 months,
    it is estimated that VPC will spend around $1m on technology, $2m on marketing and $1m
    for working capital."

As long as they stick to this plan and keep signing new clients all should be ok with the funding and cash burn should not be a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.