HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Stuff is happening, page-40

1. 17,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    yeah was thinking this morning how at times like this I would rather be holding a stock like VPC if I am going to be holding a tech spec. Last week we had a poster who was expressing doubts about the demand for the Velpic platform. That poster held ISX and when I tried to make a value comparison they told us about all the gunna-doo millions that ISX was gunna make based on some broker reports.....and, true enough, ISX has been a market darling but it is also a stock that was valued at 350 million last week (now closer to 250 million) and still had zero, zip and zilch revenue. When the market turns to diarrhea as it has now it is much better to be in stocks with a more traditional valuation. With VPCs new clients from this month and December revenue must be increasing to the point where the current market cap must be approaching 10x revenue. That's going to put a floor under the share price and any further signings will be gravy. Some techs have been smashed in the US in the last couple of days including Atlassian who were down over 11% last night and about 16% on Friday night. That's gotta hurt. Cornerstone on demand were no better but perhaps there may have been a hint of capitulation in their share price last night.

In summary there is limited downside risk (IMHO) in VPC with a healthy MC/rev ratio but there is potential for many pleasant surprises with Australian BDMs all in place and now doing what it is they do (ie signing new clients). More client signings could come at any time.
    Last edited by NineLives: 09/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.