VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

stuffed, page-2

1. 897 Posts.
    Mag, a further point I can make is that some of the executive board members were loaded with Smartworld shares but just prior to their demise, they put out a fantastic announcement regarding their participation in the Greek Olympics and the shares rallied, but a few days later when it closed shop- they reported holding no stock, yet no announcements were made as to their disposals. There was never a better case for ASIC to win easily I believe.

The reincarnated VRE of course, consists of different people and I am not connecting them to the previous company in any way, but I still question their current motives, especially when others point out that all may not be well at the mines.

Jerks who trust boards and managements (and their own imaginations) completely and talk themselves into believing totally what they simply read, deserve what they get in the end.
    But in the meantime that doesn't prevent them talking pompously towards others who may be wise enough to be sceptical of motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.