LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

I think you meant Hydroxide and not carbonate will be processed...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    I think you meant Hydroxide and not carbonate will be processed elsewhere from the Lithium Chloride otherwise Lake would be mixing their carbonate feedstock with other poorer quality feedstock which blows the whole battery qualification out the water. How do you sell quality of product? Especially if battery and car makers are concerned about where material is sourced?.....

Down stream processing would make sense as Hydroxide has only a 10month shelf life. A lot of risk involved. Labs confirm concentration of chloride for down stream processing but not battery qualification for Hydroxide. Given Elon has mentioned hydroxide is hard to make signals to me that Tesla is involved in down stream processing. They will want chloride. I am hoping they are a customer.

Again there is nothing management need to disclose. Carbonate news from the modules by Lilac Solutions as achieved already by standard Lithium's module to be updated to market within weeks not months. This means around 4-8 weeks. So mid August roughly.

Battery makers will receive carbonate samples end of August. So therefore allow end of September start of October for confirmation from battery makers. Could time in well with Teslas Battery day. End of year Modules to Kachi is the big moment for the company. Final Proof of concept. Make or Break.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.