RHK 0.00% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Stunned Silence, page-52

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    The abbreviated term is a complete different user...@AO is not the same as @Amused observer, the former no longer exists as isn't me.

You miss the point completely in regards your quote "top of their game" but never mind.

And save the chasing rainbow comments for another company, FMS shareholders have had enough of that rubbish to last anyone a lifetime. FMS has already been through the gold, the diamonds and god know what else if I go back far enough. they have a solid body of ore at PIOP and some potentially useful Vanadium at Canegrass and not much in their SA tenements. Nothing new will come forth other than further ore at PIOP but right now if they are still exploring then that would be a complete waste of money and would have been disclosed and if anything new is out there and the world is as leaky as you suggest then the volumes traded would be substantially higher than what has been.

You tell me what you think Todd "top of their game" is?....Seriously....have a crack at it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 80.0¢ 80.0¢ $148 185

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.0¢ 18036 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.