MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Stunned!, page-6

1. 3,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Mr Perry,

You said you were, "... in two minds whether I just bail out now. It would mean a loss of over $100,000 for me."

Part of what I wrote privately to a stalwart of these threads, (he's absent today), on hearing the news; "I am resisting (for now anyway), just selling out all remaining shares in this joke charade – but THAT would mean I am powerless to join whatever is organised against this board."

Like you I am six figures down, and I guess some deep wisdom(??) somewhere is telling me sit on this for a bit; see how it plays out> (not offering this as advice...which you weren't seeking anyways , just a matter of sharing our initial reactions)....and very healthy that we have this venue to do so...thanks HC!

Some terrific posts have followed in response to MEL's unwillingness to continue to represent the undeniable, lawful rights of those who have invested in the opportunity to develop a natural gas resource in NSW.

John the Sepo posted his view on Options, No 1 is NO option thanks John because as you said, it is contingent upon trust.

The others, together with class action....I'm considering.

So Mr P to sum up, yes when I'm at my angriest and most resentful, I'm like you, "what's the point of holding", however maybe we'd regret not remaining holders for awhile longer as it keeps us somewhat empowered, (if and when options present), ...for what that's worth

Hope it's helped you to know what others are thinking....thanks for asking, together with your take.

L
    Last edited by lilac: 02/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $8.384K 1.676M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4565396 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5836024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 206316
Last updated 13.04pm 03/06/2024 ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.