AEV 20.0% 0.4¢ avenira limited

stunning announcement

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I just hope holders & buyers have been listening to some of the "better" posters here and have been buying MAK the last few days at these cheap prices.

Sadly we have been inundated with the usual CRUD from some posters (losers), no doubt with their own agenda.

In the meantime MAK directors keep working away on what is one of the worlds biggest & most significant phosphate deposits.

Some morons have actualy said that Aruwarra was a duster!!! LOL ... They have NO IDEA!!! Truly I was expecting nothing form Aruwarra drilling. What has come out from this is that we have an entirely nNEW phoshate deposit that will have about 1/3 DSO ore, & 2/3 of ore at grades better than Wonarah. This announcement is STUNNING!!!! and the implications lost on the unintelligent, of whom we have many floating around Hotcopper!

At Wonarah the news is AWESOME ... once again exceeding my expectations.

* Mining is going to be a simple digging operation
    * High grade mineralisation is more extensive along strike & drilling is being extended

I could go on, but as a great man once said, its like throwing "pearl before swine"

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $18.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2724908 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.