FDL flinders diamonds limited

stunning result after 3 billion traded, page-6

1. 1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I took broker's advise to buy on open without limit.
    Hmmmm....
    Bought $12k of oppies at 5.1c
    Couldn't decide yesterday whether to hop in at 1.5c and I ended up paying 5.1c!!
    AAARRRRGGGHHH!!

I normally would wait for the initial run in the first 30mins to subside, but broker was keen to leave no limit today.....due to huge buy side apparently.

My reasoning re:value is that if RAU can run to 200M M/Cap on sentiment Re:Tungsten with no cash-flow projections....then quite possibly with the huge coverage FDL will do the same....making headshare 20c and oppies maybe 12c.
    And I thought I would get them around 4c....for a possible triple.

Now i guess i just have to sit tight and hope to at least recover my position....350MT of IO is still cheap at 150/200M if it is really there.....and location and future infrastructure is excellent...also the 8M royalty from FMG...would cover a lot of drilling.

I also took a larger position in JMS as they are right next door with possibly 900MT at higher grade, and a M/Cap around 43M....they too are down 10% on my buy price at open...not a great day at the office!

I think i need E-trade so as to get instant alerts and to be able to watch the depth in real-time.
    Can you get all the ASX Anns on E-trade instantly??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.